Our Fall Entryway and Dining Room

Hi Friends! I hope you’re having a nice weekend. Have you finished your own Fall Decorating yet?  Today I’ll show you what I’ve done to decorate my entryway and Dining Room. 

In the Entryway I’ve added a simple orange ribbon to my everyday wreath, and a ceramic pumpkin that I found at Pottery Barn. I use a battery operated candle to light it up at night. It’s really pretty. 



I’ve also hung this primitive witch that I purchased from a boutique/antique shop.

Primitive Halloween Decorations

From the same boutique, I found the primitive witch hat, shoes and pumpkin. 

Primitive Halloween Decorations

You can find my Byers Choice Halloween Carolers in my display cabinet. I’ve used a little moss, leaves and pumpinos to take the display up a notch. 


Byers Choice Halloween

Also tucked into my display cabinet (year round) is my little Fall Village called The Kingdom of Notch by David Wenzel. Right next to that is my Christmas Village, and I’ll be sure to share that when the time comes. 


In the corner of my small dining room, a little table displays my Turkey Platter from William Sonoma, and a sheath of wheat.

Fall Dining Room

On the actual Dining Table is a runner from Pottery Barn, and a simple ironstone pitcher with faux fall leaves. I don’t think it looks too shabby. I’m already trying to decide on how I’ll set it for Thanksgiving. Are you thinking that far ahead too? It’ll be here in the blink of an eye. 

Fall Dining Table

Fall Dining Room

Again, thanks for coming back to see me and for allowing me to give you another mini tour.  It’s been great fun. Until tomorrow!

Karyn

Comments

Popular Posts