Halloween Ready Kitchen

Hi Friends! Here’s a peek at some of the festive touches in the Kitchen. 


My Staub pumpkins are ready to get cooking up some delicious Fall comfort food. I’ll be on the lookout for new recipes this year as I’m starting a low carb diet. I’ve gained the Covid 15... I mean 115. It hasn’t been a good year, LOL. That’s a blog post for another day. 


Speaking of diets... I like to keep my cake plate full of delights this time of year. I think having baked goods displayed makes the kitchen feel welcoming and inviting. But, when I don’t have anything on hand, I use these fake muffins that I found on Amazon. They look so real, and the best part is that they are calorie free. My pumpkin candle holder is from Yankee Candle.


I have a pretty ironstone platter on the right side of my stove from Pottery Barn. I only mention where things are from in case you see something you like, and want to find the same or similar for yourself. 

I’m temporarily using my large ceramic pumpkin as a centerpiece on the kitchen table until it’s time to put him outside. 

And finally, I have a small collection of Boney Bunch from Yankee Candle in the Butler’s Pantry. 

I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my kitchen.  Come on back to see how I decorated my Halloween Tree and the rest of the house. Until then, have a great day!

Karyn


Comments

Popular Posts